[linux-elitists] Re: Censorship, eh? Re: Request to mailing list tmda-users rejected

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Sep 23 21:04:30 PDT 2003

Quoting Jason R. Mastaler (jason@mastaler.com):

> Normally I'd just ignore yet another insult, but I feel obliged to
> respond to this one since I'm a particularly strong believer in
> personal freedom.

...and behave in contradiction to the above more in sorrow than in
anger.  Etc., etc.  Predictable.

> As I've already told you, I chose to end this thread because it was no
> longer constructive, productive, or on topic.  [...]

But you just aren't willing to tell the plain truth, but prefer to
weasel around it.  Here, as you know, was my effort to correct the
record (on that point) on tmda-users, which you likewise supressed: