[linux-elitists] Censorship, eh? Re: Request to mailing list tmda-users rejected

George Georgalis georgw@galis.org
Tue Sep 23 19:08:18 PDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 02:38:39AM +0100, Karsten M. Self wrote:
>So if you can't handle reason, you resort to censorship.
>
>Interesting games you play

Ha! you remind me of Mathas on the qmail list. All posts to the
tmda-user list are being moderated now because your anti tmda
posts on the tmda list turned it into an inferno.

I'll address your illusion of reason posts and the skewed context
quote of my email (this list) later, if I find the time.

Suddenly I'm not proud that you've been so outspoken in the Linux
community with all the strife you've raised in just 2 days. heh, but
I'm dev nulled because you felt like it. (or rather I mentioned
a concern that I sent R-C to list posts, but actually nobody got
them.)

Care for a piece of pie?

// George

--
GEORGE GEORGALIS, System Admin/Architect    cell: 646-331-2027    <IXOYE><
Security Services, Web, Mail,            mailto:george@galis.org