[linux-elitists] (tmda) Re: Constraining Bogus challenges.

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Sep 23 13:50:37 PDT 2003

Quoting Nick Moffitt (nick@zork.net):

> 	(..., and Rick Moen).

Being friends with Larry, with Kevin Lyda, with Karsten Self, and (I think)
with you, it pains me to see personal attacks such as Matt Beland's and
Kevin's on a matter that can and should be discussed on technical
merits, on account of the lost -- nay, stupidly discarded -- opportunity.
Moreover, I would rather not deal with the noise level entailed.

If you're suggesting that I'm nobody's friend, then you're welcome to
your view, but it rather obviously lacks iota of relevance to the point
under discussion.

--
Cheers,                          "The only good goth is a shoggoth...."
Rick Moen                           -- Alistair J.R. Young, in r.a.sf.w.r-j