[linux-elitists] joe jobbing

Gustaf Erikson gustafe@home.se
Tue Sep 23 07:10:04 PDT 2003

"Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom.com> writes:

> on Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 07:37:44AM -0400, Andrew (akohlsmith-le@benshaw.com) wrote:
>> Is anyone else getting joe-jobbed from the email address they post to
>> LE with?

[snip]

> Yes.
>
> Of the bounces I received, all converged on the IP below:

Telia broadband address. I use the service too.

Maybe you can get help from abuse@telia.com, but don't count on it.

> Double irony to boot.  Do I get a special score for that?  Read it
> here:
>
>     http://mla.libertine.org/tmda-users/2003-09/msg00270.html

I am *so* glad I couldn't be bothered to get TDMA working about a year
ago :-)

/g.

--
Gustaf Erikson <<< mobile: 073-338 76 18 >>> http://stureby.net/gustaf/
Boxer: ingen kabel, ingen parabol, ingen kundtjänst, inga kanaler.