[linux-elitists] Swen

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 21 17:12:58 PDT 2003

on Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 07:34:36PM -0400, James Morris (jmorris@intercode.com.au) wrote:
> Does anyone have a good procmail recipe for catching this one?  I've
> managed to block 26MB of it (just for my account), but can't keep up with
> all of the variations.

I strongly recommend forwarding this to Microsoft so that they can make
a proper assessment of the severity of the spam/virus problem they've
created.

Peace.

  TWikIWeThey: An experiment in collective intelligence.  Stupidity.  Whatever.
    Technical docs, discussion, reviews, opinion.
      http://twiki.iwethey.org/