[linux-elitists] Swen

Steve Beattie steve@wirex.net
Sun Sep 21 16:47:55 PDT 2003

On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 07:34:36PM -0400, James Morris wrote:
> Does anyone have a good procmail recipe for catching this one?  I've
> managed to block 26MB of it (just for my account), but can't keep up with
> all of the variations.

If you're using spamassassin, you can up the score for the
MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE test in your ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs. Or you can
use the following spamassasin based procmail recipe, if you'd like to be
able to keep your virii seperate from your spam:

:0:
* ^X-Spam-Status:.*$?.*tests=.*$?.*MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE

--
Steve Beattie                               Don't trust programmers?
<steve@wirex.net>                         Complete StackGuard distro at