[linux-elitists] Responents to challenge-response

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Sat Sep 13 20:06:26 PDT 2003

On 13-Sep-2003, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> on Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 04:10:15PM -0700, Nick Moffitt (nick@zork.net) wrote:
> > E-mail whitelists have always been useless, since e-mail headers are
> > inherently forgeable.
>
> Amusing in that I'm writing an article on the faults of C-R
> (challenge-response) as I read this.

Haven't you already done so?

    <http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Rants/challenge-response.html>

Or is this something other than an "article"?  I find it an excellent
resource already, so I'm interested to know what more you're working on
for this topic.

--
 \     "Unix is an operating system, OS/2 is half an operating system, |
  `\       Windows is a shell, and DOS is a boot partition virus."  -- |