[linux-elitists] The hairball speaks

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Sep 11 20:56:29 PDT 2003

Quoting Nick Moffitt (nick@zork.net):

> The part where you change the subject?

Gee, weren't you the guy implying that one sentence at the beginning of a
long spiel prevented television reporters from using a 20-second clip
from any part of it, or was that some different Nick Moffitt?

> The man delivered his piece, folded the paper, and stood there
> waiting for the response.  ESR was *looking him in the eye*.

Ah.  I would indeed have preferred he read back those "Questions for the Man",
but I'll admit to being biased.

rick@linuxmafia.com     modern-American-English-usage-improvement association.