[linux-elitists] Torvalds to SCO: Negotiate What?

Adam Kessel adam@bostoncoop.net
Thu Sep 11 17:02:35 PDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 05:00:00PM -0700, Larry M. Augustin wrote:
> begin  Don Marti quotation of Thursday, September 11, 2003 2:40 PM
> >Pasting in an entire Infoworld story minus byline is bad.
> Personally, I read most of my email offline, so I prefer stories to be
> pasted in below the link.  If I want to follow the link, I can.  If I don't,
> I can read the cut and past.

While we're on this metatopic, I do almost all my email on BART, so I
really appreciate the inclusion of article text in postings. And I don't
mind people posting stuff that's reasonably on-topic, even if you can
find it on the front page of http://news.google.com.

But that's just me.
--
Adam Kessel