[linux-elitists] Torvalds to SCO: Negotiate What?

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Thu Sep 11 20:15:24 PDT 2003

<quote who="Joe Barr">

> Yes, it was from Linus.  I asked him if the letter was available on the
> Internet, and he said no, he was too lazy to do that, but he then sent
> me a copy too.

Linus on backup and identity assurance... "Real mean upload important
letters to journalists who keep them archived on internet news sites"? :)

- Jeff

  "When's the last time you heard of the police having to intervene at an
                   antiquarian book riot?" - Raph Levien