[linux-elitists] The hairball speaks

Modus Operandi modus@as220.org
Thu Sep 11 21:37:04 PDT 2003

Joakim Ziegler <joakim@avmaria.com> looked into the void, and said:
> On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 22:22, Modus Operandi wrote:
>
> >    http://catb.org/~esr/writings/dancing.html
> >
> >  Thanks for the tip -- this was a very eye-opening article, in more
> >  ways than one. Having said that, I'll stop short of ridiculing the
> >  man's neo-pagan beliefs or indulging in ad-hominem attacks.
>
> These are not irrelevant ad-hominems. These are basically traits that
> are very undesirable to have in a spokesman for anything.

  I should clarify.

  I didn't mean that your remarks were irrelevant ad-hominems. I meant
  that after reading that zany article it was very difficult for me to
  restrain myself from unleashing a torrent of irrelevant ridicule at
  the Goat-Footed Geek God of "The Cathedral and the Bizarre." It was
  more of a heads-up, acknowledging that this lively discussion could
  easily derail in the vicinity of such sensational stuff.

--
/home/modus/.signature