[linux-elitists] Torvalds to SCO: Negotiate What?

Joe Barr joe@pjprimer.com
Thu Sep 11 17:32:20 PDT 2003

Yes, it was from Linus.  I asked him if the letter was available on the
Internet, and he said no, he was too lazy to do that, but he then sent
me a copy too.

--
# I am a Linux sig virus. Please alter some random #