[linux-elitists] Torvalds to SCO: Negotiate What?

Larry M. Augustin lma@lmaugustin.com
Thu Sep 11 17:00:00 PDT 2003

begin  Don Marti quotation of Thursday, September 11, 2003 2:40 PM
>Pasting in an entire Infoworld story minus byline is bad.

Oops - didn't mean to skip pasting the byline.  My mistake.

Personally, I read most of my email offline, so I prefer stories to be
pasted in below the link.  If I want to follow the link, I can.  If I don't,
I can read the cut and past.

But what do I know?  I also prefer top-posting, because I hate scrolling
through a bunch of old stuff to see the new stuff.

Larry