[linux-elitists] Torvalds to SCO: Negotiate What?

Michael Still mikal@stillhq.com
Thu Sep 11 16:55:21 PDT 2003

Quoting "Larry M. Augustin" <lma@lmaugustin.com>:

> >From http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/09/10/HNtorvaldssco_1.html :

Not that I object to what Linus is alleged to have said in this letter, but it
bothers me that the article doesn't mention any attempt to verify that the
letter was in fact from Linus. Does anyone have any feel for whether the letter
was really sent by him? Should we just trust the media's reporting on this sort
of issue to have been correctly verified, or is timeliness more important in the
journalist's eyes?

Cheers,
Mikal

--