[linux-elitists] Torvalds to SCO: Negotiate What?

Andrew akohlsmith-le@benshaw.com
Thu Sep 11 12:27:04 PDT 2003

> > >From http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/09/10/HNtorvaldssco_1.html :

> Is there a web site somewhere that has an entry like:

> linux-elitists: Mailing list for people who don't know how to use
>                 Google News or Linux Weekly News

Do you seriously have a problem with someone providing a link directly to
the source instead of mightilly bellowing "Use Google, you fool!" ?

Or is your complaint rather that these postings don't add much to the
original article?

Personally I like these "check this link, here's my take on it" posts that a
number of people are posting to the list.  It not only provides a place to
start discussion on a particular article, but also serves to attract
attention to specific articles online; articles that one may miss in while
wading through the great vast internet.

Regards,
Andrew