[linux-elitists] The hairball speaks

Justin F. Knotzke jknotzke@shampoo.ca
Thu Sep 11 07:43:23 PDT 2003

<quote who=Nick Moffitt date=[030910 23:41]/>

> 	So babble all you want about the costume, and malign his
> character on overloaded LUG lists.  See if I care.  But don't try and
> hold a brown bathrobe up as "where ESR went wrong".

  Ok, I'll amend my statement to say that ESR, while wearing a "brown
bathrobe", to look like Obi-Wan, in reference to a User-Friendly cartoon,
said to a Microsoft employee in front of a bunch of reporters:

   "When are you guys gunna realize that this makes you look like
ASSHOLES!"

   You know, somehow the "just wearing the Obi-Wan costume" seems so
much tamer in comparison.

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@shampoo.ca
http://www.shampoo.ca