[linux-elitists] SCO: SEC letter

Jeff Kinz jkinz@kinz.org
Wed Sep 10 09:45:31 PDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 09:19:04AM -0700, Don Marti wrote:
> Well, I took a stab at a letter to the SEC.  Anyone who wants
> to grab it, change it, and send a derivative work is free to
> do so.

Don's letter, (seen in the previous post), looks interesting.

Is there anything we mere public mortals can do to promote the SEC or
any other enforcement authorities to look into SCO's activities
for evidence of fraud?

Here in MA, the AG (O'Reilly) has been one of the most dogged proponents
of actions against M$.

What would a person have to do to provide the AG with a reason to look
into this matter ?

Any ideas that we could follow up on?

--
Jeff Kinz, Open-PC, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  jkinz@kinz.org
copyright 2003.  Use is restricted. Any use is an