[linux-elitists] An elite machine

Ben Woodard ben@zork.net
Tue Sep 9 19:03:33 PDT 2003

So you guys know that hanging out here at the lab, I'm currently help
support MCR and ALC. ALC is actually going to be the front end to
BlueGene. Right now I'm not working on BlueGene but when the rubber
actually meets the road and they are tyring to get the thing up and
running. I'll probably be involved.

-ben