Bad sig (was Re: [linux-elitists] More reasons to avoid use of flash: [Bugzilla Bug 94035] Allow blocking of any media type...)

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 9 14:39:37 PDT 2003

As several people have noted, the content below appears to have been
mangled in transit, invalidating the signature.  It's something I sent,
I'm not sure what specifically was munged, or where.

Peace.

on Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 06:56:30AM +0100, Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
> So not only is Flash evil and annoying, annoying, but it can take over
> your computer, switch your skim milk for whole, date your S.O.....

<...>

    Defeat EU Software Patents!                         http://swpat.ffii.org/