[linux-elitists] SCO: IWeThey nears top; Linux Today article

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Sun Sep 7 12:04:36 PDT 2003

Remember folks, please don't link to the sco dot com web site,
and please continue to link the word SCO to http://sco.iwethey.org/

begin Karsten M. Self quotation of Sat, Aug 09, 2003 at 07:03:52AM +0100:
> on Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 10:17:32AM -0700, Marc MERLIN (marc@merlins.org) wrote:

> > 1) Remove wkikiwethey, it's doesn't mean jack and is confusing
>
> "TWikIWeThey".  Well, it's the site identifier.  And like most, it
> doesn't mean jack and is confusing, but it's who we are.

When a manager opens a SCO invoice, says WTF? and does a Google
search, you've got a top-three spot.  It would be good to make
it look informative.  You might want to add a Description to make
those results look better.

case, and threats against Linux users.">

> Agreed.  Unfortunately, TWiki and Google are somewhat at odds here,

You can't see it, but this is me playing the world's smallest violin
while hurling a copy of "The Perl Cookbook" at your head.

KG6INA