[linux-elitists] SCO sales isn't yet authorized to sell Linux licenses

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Fri Sep 5 10:53:03 PDT 2003

begin Ron Guerin quotation of Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 07:35:06PM -0400:

> And my favorite part of the story is, it's you and Drew and others like
> us that are calling them, and they probably think someone actually wants
> to pay up.

I wonder if "I'll pay you one dollar for a hundred licenses, but
you can use my company name" would get a call back.

KG6INA