[linux-elitists] Juice this: Microsoft Trustworthy Computing

David Shaw dshaw@jabberwocky.com
Wed Sep 3 20:21:42 PDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 12:58:49PM +1000, Tim Potter wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 03:35:24AM +0100, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> > Trustworthy Computing</a>
>
> Jeez, after a 2000 word rant he didn't even say "install linux" but rather
> to get a virus program, and monitor the microsoft patch mailing list.

He sort of said it: "How Can I Protect Myself?  The solution is
glaringly obvious, but since you're convinced you can only run your
business on Windows software, you have no choice but to apply
Band-Aids."

David