[linux-elitists] MJF: Microsoft blog watch

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 2 18:47:51 PDT 2003

Mary Jo Foley is keeping tabs on who's shilling^Wblogging for Microsoft:

    http://www.microsoft-watch.com/article2/0,4248,933657,00.asp

    Friday, August 29, 2003 10:12 AM/EST    Microsoft Bloggers
    Multiplying Exponentially    It had been a while since we updated
    our list of current and former Microsoft employees who are blogging.
    There are now more ... lots more. Kind of makes us wonder if
    Microsoft is secretly making blogging part of employees' job
    descriptions these days. (Hey, if there were no Microsoft conspiracy
    theories, life would be dull, wouldn't it?)

I count 139 of 'em.

Mary's looking for submissions.

Peace.

   At the sound of the toner, boycott Lexmark:  trade restraint via DMCA.
    http://news.com.com/2100-1023-979791.html