[linux-elitists] Teergrubing and the legality thereof

Jim Richardson warlock@eskimo.com
Mon Sep 1 12:48:47 PDT 2003

Greylisting does just this. <http://projects.puremagic.com/greylisting/>

--
Jim Richardson         http://www.eskimo.com/~warlock

Linux, because eventually, you grow up enough to be trusted with a fork()