[linux-elitists] So, what's the word?

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Tue Oct 28 09:09:42 PST 2003

Having not really payed much attention to the Darl and Darl (or
whomever) show... I find I am _sniff-sniff_ missing the background
chatter... (you like we all (?) did in Little League)

Or how about those scrapped plans to send invoices. Or has M. Drew
Streib had any luck in finding/getting a real brandishing License?

Oh, how soon we lose interest... That USD$50M, looks funky to me... but
I am just tipping in my toe to see how cold that water is.

Don, Drew, Karsten, Jon? or Anyone else?
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

Your hair sends forth a sheen remniscent of a wounded man streaming
bandage gauze from the highest church steeple.