gconf brain death (was Re: [linux-elitists] Yet another mozilla atrocity)

Dragan Stancevic visitor@xalien.org
Mon Oct 27 15:41:49 PST 2003

On Friday 10 October 2003 08:25, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> > Any application that takes longer to search for one hit in a local file-
> > than google takes to find 10000 hits on the internet is braindead.
>
> To be honest, google is able to throw many more computers at each query :)

And to be honest regedit searches through a file the size of my address book.

--
Peace can only come as a natural consequence
of universal enlightenment. -Dr. Nikola Tesla