SPF for forgery prevention (was Re: [linux-elitists] http get vs post...)

Josh Neal josh@unixmercenary.net
Sat Oct 25 14:03:36 PDT 2003

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 04:15:15AM +0100, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> Better:  come up with a system that works, immediately, if _one_ end of
> the system is smart, isn't vulnerable to misleading information from a
> remote host.  And has minimal downsides in the event someone's
> wires get crossed over whether or not a host is valid.

Isn't this what http://www.senderbase.org/ provides?

[ Disclaimer: my $DAYJOB is with IronPort ]

-josh

--
Josh Neal
"I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer."