[linux-elitists] Linux ports

J. Paul Reed preed@sigkill.com
Wed Oct 22 08:13:09 PDT 2003

On 22 Oct 2003 at 10:55:46, Jeff Kinz moved bits on my disk to say:

> Does anyone know where I can find of a list of platforms Linux has
> been ported to?

"Use the source, Luke."

cd /usr/src/linux/include
find -type d -maxdepth 1| grep 'asm-'

There's probably a shorter way to do that, but it's still early so I'll
leave that as an exercise to the reader.

Later,
Paul
J. Paul Reed -- 0xDF8708F8 || preed@sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
                                            -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft