[linux-elitists] Yet another mozilla atrocity

Aaron Lehmann aaronl@vitelus.com
Wed Oct 15 13:28:55 PDT 2003

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 05:15:59AM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> More likely, it's just code that hasn't been contributed yet. People don't
> write software just to annoy you, Aaron. Perhaps you could suggest and/or
> contribute documentation strings for configuration keys (rather like GConf).
> I'm sure the Mozilla dudes would be very happy to see it happen.

"Phoenix is designed for converting IE users, not Mozilla users. Most
Mozilla users won't have too many problems anyway."

With an attitude like that, they aren't going to get any patches from
me, because they *are* designing the software to annoy me.