Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Tue Oct 14 21:24:58 PDT 2003

<quote who="tek">

> I made three statements, zero assumtions.  even people not part of this
> thread and seeing the way you dismiss things as if they dont apply to you
> cause you have grander idea's.

For the fifty seventh time, I totally understand that there are no man pages
for GConf, and have described this accurately as a bug. I have also pointed
out that Ross Burton is building a man page from the --help output. So, this
does apply, has been answered, and is even in the process of being solved.

So, why are we still the evil *nix haters now?

- Jeff

    "If I had an inch for every penis size spam I'd recieved..." - Luis
                                   Villa