Modus Operandi modus@as220.org
Tue Oct 14 21:55:45 PDT 2003

Aaron Lehmann <aaronl@vitelus.com> looked into the void, and said:
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 11:29:22AM +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
> > They're not completely bad programmers, or you wouldn't be worrying
> > about it at all.
>
> When's the last time you used AbiWord? Back in the 0.x days when it
> seemed like it had potential?

  I use AbiWord practically every day, just to open MSWord .doc files.
  It works fine for this purpose. Used to be that I had to throw all
  those things away unread -- but now I actually have to open the damn
  things for workflow-related reasons.

  Oh, wait, I think I have been trolled.

--
/home/modus/.signature