[linux-elitists] rant-o-matic (was incessant mozilla thread)

Rick Bradley roundeye@roundeye.net
Mon Oct 13 18:08:19 PDT 2003

* Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com) [031013 19:14]:
> Incidentally, posting such frequently iterated content is among the
> reasons I wrote the rant-o-matic.  If I find myself repeating answers, I
> take a reasonable version of the response, edit it lightly, and add it
> to the archive.  Then it's "rant topic-foo", and my canned response is
> spewed.

You wouldn't happen to have a rantpository infrastructure setup online
somewhere would you?  I'm thinking "foo considered harm(ful|less)" could
in most cases be shortened to http://rantpository.org/foo/harmful/ for
most variants of foo and harmful.  Yes, that domain is available.

Rick
--
 http://www.rickbradley.com    MUPRN: 359
                       |  my HD (10G). I
   random email haiku  |  am ready to mess around