[linux-elitists] Our new DMCA case

Matthew Galgoci mgalgoci@redhat.com
Mon Oct 13 12:15:38 PDT 2003

Lovely. Hopefully this will show at least two things in a court of law:

1) how absurd the letter of the dmca actually is

2) how silly suncomm's 'innovative' copyright protection scheme is

I suppose computers that ship with a keyboard that has a shift key and a
non-microsoft os don't count as a circumvention device since the suncomm
product was designed for windows only.

--

Matthew Galgoci		"If you were a woman I'd kiss you right now."
System Administrator