[linux-elitists] press Shift, go to jail

Nick Popoff cryptic-elitists@bloodletting.com
Mon Oct 13 12:03:46 PDT 2003

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, Don Marti wrote:
> I hope you all saved the stick and FREE from your FREE DMITRY sign
> like I told you.
> http://www.dailyprincetonian.com/archives/2003/10/09/news/8785.shtml

Stand down, this happened the next day:

--------

 "I don't want to be the guy that creates any kind of chilling effect on
research," SunnComm CEO Peter Jacobs told The Daily Princetonian less than
twenty-four hours after wanting to be that guy.  "I just thought about it
and decided it was more important not to be one of those people. The
harm's been done . . . if I can't accomplish anything [with a lawsuit] I
don't want to leave a wake."