[linux-elitists] Re: DNA triage

Brian McGroarty brian@mcgroarty.net
Thu Oct 9 10:30:32 PDT 2003

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 10:33:57AM -0400, Chip Salzenberg wrote:
> According to Eugen Leitl:
> > granitecanyon.com is free as well, it's just I'm having trouble with
> > password resetting (they're not very responsive) [...]
>
> I tested granitecanyon but I settled on EveryDNS.net.  Very nice web
> form, hourly configuration syncs ... and they have four servers.  :-)

I'm currently doing well with JumpDomain. That's a budget Tucows
reseller that provides full DNS service as a free perk.

Before that, I was using Twisted4Life's secondary service. The name
doesn't exactly inspire confidence, but a chat with the fellow running
it will -- he's very responsive.

http://www.jumpdomain.com
http://www.twisted4life.com