[linux-elitists] DNA triage

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Thu Oct 9 07:51:00 PDT 2003

On 09-Oct-2003, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 12:00:46AM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> > By the rest of the post, perhaps you mean "supply secondary DNS
> > service".
> Precisely.

I'm curious how you arrived at the use of the word "triage" for that
concept.  I don't see any connection.

> Sounds very good. Can you give a specific example of how a glue record
> looks like?

You Google for "dns glue" as well as I can, but I'll show you the RFC:

    <http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1912.html>

You want section "2.3 Glue A Records".

--
 \     "I was in the first submarine. Instead of a periscope, they had |
  `\            a kaleidoscope. 'We're surrounded.'"  -- Steven Wright |