[linux-elitists] SCO Woes III: 6 weeks later. I still can't buy a license from SCO.

Jonathan Corbet corbet-elite@lwn.net
Wed Oct 8 17:58:43 PDT 2003

> I have a request of Linux (or really any) news organizations. Find two
> or three of your best reporters and have them try, in the nicest way
> possible, to buy a Linux license from SCO.

...only problem being that I am not willing to complete that transaction,
and they know it.

I'd actually sort-of been hoping that they would send me an invoice; that's
something one could have some fun with.  Apparently, though, the response
to the licensing program is "adequate," so they don't need to send invoices
anymore.

jon