Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Wed Oct 8 13:11:51 PDT 2003

> Now, I'm willing to admit that these can be read several different ways,
> but I'm just talking about the way I read them.

You've just copied and pasted crap from this thread. I'm asking for real
examples, not he-said-she-said. Let's talk about THE SOFTWARE.

> To me it seems that you don't
> really seem to care what one of your users (Karsten) thinks about the
> usability of your software (Gconf/Gnome/whatever).

If Karsten couched his concerns in a productive and reasonable manner, he
wouldn't have received the less than interested (although almost entirely
diplomatic, by contrast) response. Don't diss the car when you want the
keys, etc.

Not sure how you can turn this episode into a generalisation about
listening to users, but suit yourself.

- Jeff

--
  So, "Jeffrey" seems to mean "the ineffectual, victimised guy in
  American movies" in four different languages.