Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Wed Oct 8 07:52:27 PDT 2003

begin Jeff Waugh quotation of Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 03:44:38PM +1000:

> (Uuuggh, sorry dude. Would you like an abstract or something, or should I
> ping Jon Corbet instead?)

Usually what I do is if somebody posts on a topic that would make
a good article, I get in touch with the person off-list.  I don't
want to disturb the valuable discussions on-list by turning it into
a Linux Journal meeting.  And now, back to your regularly scheduled
"GNOME vs. manual transmissions" thread.

KG6INA