Configuration vs. Engineering (was Re: [linux-elitists] Re: Yet another mozilla atrocity)

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Tue Oct 7 08:27:55 PDT 2003

begin  Karsten M. Self  quotation:
> Note though, that my car, er, truck, _does_ have a gearbox.  And I
> vastly prefer this to automatic transmissions:  I have a better
> foreknowledge of what I want, what the road ahead is throwing me,
> and how my car will respond in gear, than an automatic would have.
> If not most of the time, then at the times that matter most.

	[Extended baseball analogy to illustrate previous point.]

Oh boy automatic vs. standard transmissions.  I feel like it's the
DOS/Mackertosh bickerings of the late 1980s all over again.  How do
you get elite access on this BBS?

--
Support your droogs!

end