Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri Oct 3 07:48:18 PDT 2003

Quoting Jeff Waugh (jdub@perkypants.org):

> You're like, "oh, but it's not how I'd do something with completely
> different goals, so it must be arse!" That's non sequitur central, and
> appropriate for other mailing lists. :-)

Speaking of non-sequitur, you seem to have failed to comprehend the
first paragraph of my post, where I explained its context.  You have
this glitch in common with Martin Pool.  Is it contagious?  Do we have
to worry about cognitive failure crossing the Pacific?

> It's not good for you. It's not meant for you.

Well, at least the honesty of this is refreshing.  It's much better than
"Nothing's fundamentally different, because it's still stored in text
files."

--
Cheers,                    Remember:  The day after tomorrow is the third day
Rick Moen                  of the rest of your life.