[linux-elitists] Yet another mozilla atrocity

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Wed Oct 1 21:02:42 PDT 2003

<quote who="Aaron Lehmann">

> One can sum up the attitude like so: "The browser should work out of the
> box for the dumbest of users. Anything that the elitist community doesn't
> like should be labeled a feature. Preference items are a bad thing because
> they make the program more complicated to use and slow down the
> preferences dialog."

Boofhead.

  http://ometer.com/free-software-ui.html

  http://ometer.com/features.html

- Jeff

   "The most beautiful things about the world are deer and bunnies. Even
   in a carnivorous way I like them, they are my favourite meats. When I
      see them together I feel that is a safe place." - Vincent Gallo