[linux-elitists] sarge

J. Paul Reed preed@sigkill.com
Sat Nov 29 22:09:17 PST 2003

On 29 Nov 2003 at 17:35:35, Jim Thompson arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> >   finds the kitten, the buffer overflow will occur and arbitrary code
> >   may be executed by a remote kitten with the permissions of the robot.
>
> Perhaps its just me, but the paragraph above is vaguely sexual.

It just mentioned that arbitrary code may be *executed*; it glossed over
the whole bit about arbitrary code being inserted into the stack to elevate
privileges.

Had it said that, then I might agree. But as it is, I'll second you needing
to get laid.

Later,
Paul
J. Paul Reed -- 0xDF8708F8 || preed@sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
                                            -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft