URL (was: Re: [linux-elitists] Confirmed: SCO teleconference Tues Nov 18 12:30 MST)

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Nov 18 09:29:40 PST 2003

Well, I'm looking at...
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/031118/latu082_1.html

I would have rewritten it a little more directly,
like this:

"We're going to take a charge of $8,956,000 in
connection with our financing deal.  We're also
going to take a charge of $8,741,000 to pay
our lawyers.  Because our Unix business is still
circling the drain and we've only been able to get
Microsoft and Sun as licensees for the SCOSource
thing, we still only expect total revenue of
$22-25 million for the quarter ended October
31, 2003.  So we're going to report a big loss."

Unless there's something I'm not getting here.
I guess that's why I don't get offered jobs writing
press releases.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti