URL (was: Re: [linux-elitists] Confirmed: SCO teleconference Tues Nov 18 12:30 MST)

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 17 23:28:50 PST 2003

on Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 10:48:31PM -0800, Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
> on Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 09:35:29PM -0800, Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
> > I've received word that there will be a previously unscheduled
> > teleconference call at 12:30 MST (11:30 PST, 14:30 EST) tomorrow,
> > Tuesday 18 November.  This is apparently *separate* from McBride's
> > COMDEX revue of the Iraqi Information Minister, scheduled for 17:00 PST.
> >
> > I've requested information from SCO, anyone else have any word?
>
> Confirmed.
>
> If anyone can record this there's several folks who'd appreciate it.
> There's an audio replay available (see below), but these usually take a
> few days.

Doh!

Meant to add:

    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/031117/lam154a_1.html

/me hides in corner.

Peace.

  Information is not power after all: Old-fashioned power is power. If you
  aren't big industry or government, you have very little power. Once they've
  hacked the electronic voting system, you'll have no power at all.
  - Robert X. Cringely