[linux-elitists] Confirmed: SCO teleconference Tues Nov 18 12:30 MST

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 17 22:48:31 PST 2003

on Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 09:35:29PM -0800, Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
> I've received word that there will be a previously unscheduled
> teleconference call at 12:30 MST (11:30 PST, 14:30 EST) tomorrow,
> Tuesday 18 November.  This is apparently *separate* from McBride's
> COMDEX revue of the Iraqi Information Minister, scheduled for 17:00 PST.
>
> I've requested information from SCO, anyone else have any word?

Confirmed.

If anyone can record this there's several folks who'd appreciate it.
There's an audio replay available (see below), but these usually take a
few days.

    Press Release                            Source: The SCO Group, Inc.

    SCO Invites You to Participate in a Teleconference With: David
    Boies, Managing Partner, Boies, Schiller & Flexner
    Monday November 17, 10:28 pm ET

    Darl McBride, President and CEO, The SCO Group Robert Bench, CFO,
    The SCO Group

    The SCO Group Teleconference

    Tuesday, Nov. 18, 2003, 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time

                         US Toll-free:  800-540-0559
                    International (toll): +1-785-830-1957
                          Confirmation code: 105887

     What:      SCO Teleconference:
                  *  SCO will provide further details on its expanded
                     agreement with Boies, Schiller & Flexner and its payment
                     to the firm during the 4th fiscal quarter.
                  *  Executives will take questions on future plans for this
                     investment.

     Who:       David Boies, Managing Partner, Boies, Schiller & Flexner
                Darl McBride, President & CEO, The SCO Group, Inc.
                Robert Bench, Chief Financial Officer, The SCO Group, Inc.

                The SCO Group (Nasdaq: SCOX - News), the owner and
                licensor of the core UNIX operating system source code,
                helps millions of customers in more than 82 countries to
                grow their businesses.  Headquartered in Lindon, Utah,
                SCO has a worldwide network of more than 11,000
                resellers and 4,000 developers.  SCO Global Services
                provides reliable, localized support and services to all
                partners and customers.  For more information on SCO
                products and services, visit http://www.sco.com .

     Where:     Toll Free within North America: 1-800-540-0559
                International: +1-785-830-1957
                Confirmation code to enter the call: 105887

     When:      Tuesday, Nov.18, 2003
                11:30 a.m. Eastern, 8:30 a.m. Pacific

     Who:       Press and industry analysts interested in the UNIX
                industry, licensing issues, intellectual property and
                investment news.

     Replay:    An audio replay will be available for interested media and
                analysts.
                To gain a copy, e-mail the SCO PR team at scopr@sco.com
                or the Schwartz Communications team at
                sco@schwartz-pr.com .

     Contact:   Marc Modersitzki, +1-801-932-5635, marcm@sco.com , or Blake
                Stowell, +1-801-932-5703, bstowell@sco.com , both of The SCO
                Group, Inc.; or Avi Dines, sco@schwartz-pr.com , or George
                Chidi, +1-781-684-0770, both of Schwartz Communications for
                The SCO Group, Inc.

     Photo:     http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/19990421/SCOLOGO

    Source: The SCO Group, Inc.

    "You don't have to pretend to be interested in me you know," said
    Marvin at last, "I know perfectly well I'm only a menial robot."
    -- HHGTG