[linux-elitists] What's wrong with PDF

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Tue Nov 11 23:24:51 PST 2003

<quote who="Rick Moen">

> Now, are you quite done wasting our time?

Fuck off, Moen. The image of you sitting behind your keyboard, twittering
away at your own hilarity and brilliance has seriously damaged the potential
for enjoyment of this list. Please, please, concentrate your bile on iwethey
or groklaw, and quit flaming and agitating the choir. Despite how perfectly
correct and pure you think you are, we don't need it forced down our gullets
every time you want to impose it on us. Go spend your vast sarcastic energy
on someone else, preferably on points that actually matter, without the
irrelevant semantic blabber you seem to get caught up in here.

Will the pure take a hint from the impure? Not likely!

- Jeff

   "PHP, when it first came out, didn't really have any merits, and many
    claim it still doesn't, but it filled a void where a simple tool to
            perform a simple task was needed." - Rasmus Lerdorf