[linux-elitists] What's wrong with PDF

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Nov 11 16:15:28 PST 2003

Quoting Michael Still (mikal@stillhq.com):

> No it's not. I specifically cite legal documents as an example.

I rest my case, folks.  The man keeps shifting between belabouring
obvious points already acknowledged, and vaguely hinting at Great
Truths<tm> that we'd realise if we would only listen.  He may have
_something_ to say, but apparently not any time soon.

--
May those that love us love us; and those that don't love us, may
God turn their hearts; and if he doesn't turn their hearts, may