[linux-elitists] SCO Teleconference transcript (Friday, May 30, 2003)

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sat May 31 20:24:24 PDT 2003

Quoting Karsten Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com):

> If anyone could provide me with the proper attributions of:
>
>     Robert Mania (?),  Cooper-Beech (?)

Could be Robert Maina, Analyst, CIBC World Markets.

>     Amy Hole (?), Hole(?) & Associates

Amy D. Wohl, Analyst, Wohl Associates.

>     Kyle Kruger (?), Apollo Capital

Exactly right.  Analyst.

>     George Weiss (?), Gartner

George Weiss, Gartner, Inc. (formerly Gartner Group) research director
for server and operating systems, when last I checked.

--
Cheers,                            Ceterum censeo, Caldera delenda est.
Rick Moen