[linux-elitists] Info on SCO Lawsuit

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed May 28 14:56:49 PDT 2003

Quoting Justin F. Knotzke (jknotzke@shampoo.ca):

> I'm having a hard time keeping up to date on the whole SCO v IBM
> lawsuit. Wouldn't anyone happen to know of a webpage that lists all
> that archives all the developments in the lawsuit?

Since coming back from helping run BayCon 2003
(http://www.baycon.org/2003) -- which, oddly enough, included panel
discussions on intellectual property law and on the future of Linux --
I've been working on a timeline.  But that sound you may have just heard
was my falling over and hitting the floor.

Can this possibly become any more comic-opera?

--
Cheers,           find / -user your -name base -print | xargs chown us:us
Rick Moen